Monday, November 23, 2009

4 weeks

So it was exactly 4 wks this weekend since my last relapse (Oct. 21) So I guess 4 weeks of healing and finally now only feeling the termite in my hip is a drop in the bucket from the 6 and a bit months of walking issues. I jsut gotta relax and keep doing what I am doing. I guess as long as the Termite is still alive, strong and chewing on my hip there is still a chance i could easily relapse again. Just cause my pain tolerance is stupid doens't mean I am not still injured.
reminds me of when I broke my ribs - What a Nut!
I was told that my limp appears to be gone now! YaY! I am happy. Reality is, I will Never be back where I was. I will always have to be careful and aware of my back now. I'm sure it will "go out" on occasion. but at least I can walk and for that I am glad. I think you are very Right Steph. a Physical job is not for me any longer.
I still think its sooo wierd that its my back that is the problem, yet I feel it in my hip.............Bizaar

Fudge I Hate this - Limbo sucks Butt. And this Termite is annoying! So close but oh soooo far still

2 comments:

steph said...

Limbo does suck butt, so does the unknown. When the major changes of our lives happen without or input or control it can be incredibly frustrating.... Waiting is tough!

steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.