Monday, January 11, 2010

Alvin

Alvin has subsided - no, thats not it - I'm Getting Used to Living with a Pain in my Ass! and this tight muscle is merely a ticking time bomb! Learned that the hard way New Years Eve. My candy cane lights are all still out in my front yard. I'm scared to get out there and get them, cuz what if I bend over to pull them out of the ground and get stuck like that?!!! What do I do? WAit till Mountain comes over. Till Charley walks home from school cuz i wasn't there to pick her up? Frozen in my front yard with my butt sticking out? Paints a picture doesn't it?
"Whats the Neighbor up to? Oh i don't know, advertising!" Frig!
so my yard is still festive.
i was referred by the doc at the clinic for Active release therapy. Sounds heavenly. but of Course, I can't afford it and to get it I have to get notes and send them to my lawyer and then the lawyer sends them to ICBC and in the meantime I hang out with the stiff muscle ...........I'm still waiting to get a membership to the ARC! Frig!
Hopefully my EI comes thru and GST will be the xtra bonus money I was hoping for this month. If it is - I'll be able to buy the damn membership myself!
I am back to applying for jobs. YAY!!!! went to a workshop last week. I have appointments with government people each week it seems. Trying to get into a 9 day placement type thing. I went out on a limb and applied for a job I don't think I'll get a call for - but why not! you never know. It could happen.
so Retail is out, serving is out ................
doc note - "......unable to RTW @ previous employment ............ She is able to do alternative employment that does not involve lifting & carrying & moving & excessive walking .........."
hmmm - Off i go then to fill out another survey and enter some contests

Blog On

1 comment:

holymotherofgod said...

A.R.T is fantastic. I hope you do well with it. Worked great for me. I saw Sean Sommerville (RMT) dunno if he works in Langley still...