Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Stress & thoughts

so many hoops. and my non counseling counselor is pissing me off with this non helping, making a job for a government worker, course!
i have all these forms to fill out, a report to write, and he is not helping me!!! I ask him a question and he talks around it. Never really answering me. I get home, take a look at it go - WHAT? that doesn't make any sense. What the Hell is he talking about. Thats not even relevant!!
I'm in a course - well I started it yesterday - I'll wait on my opinion of that one till I get through today and maybe tomorrow. It could just be me and how I am listening. i will try again today and see if its the same.
I've been accepted to the college of choice! YaY! wrote my entrance exam on Friday. quite by suprise actually. I went in with questions and walked out with my admissions letter and a 90 on my test! YaY me! now I just need to finish all these SDEB papers from my non-counselor and then keep my fingers crossed that the ministry will fund me. I hate this proving i am injured crap I am going through. Proving I am broke shit. ummm - i havne't been working since August - and before that i had cut my hours to less than half - - seems pretty cut and dry to me.

My Sister is painfully TOO huge with babies. she is going in tomorrow to be induced. and Induction that probably won't work because her cervix is No Where near being ready. They are forcing it open with the stick and then the drip and ........ ugh ........ it'll take days ......... she is hurting so much now. Just take them out!!!
so this weekend is totally up in the air as to what is going to happen. I will be at the hospital a lot I am sure.
Last weekend would have been THE weekend to get Teaghan. But Mntn is slow getting anything together, so Tea was unavailable on Sunday. But luckily she's available this weekend. When he told me I just stared at him .......... he's been working EVERY Saturday since New Years ...... so that would mean he would get her on Sunday. Sunday is Valentines day. My heart sank as i reminded him of that and his answer was "so"
Not that I am or was expecting big or great or anything. Its just that I had and have found some information .......... lets just say this. "so" was not the right answer.
I had suggested that maybe the week after would be better.
Now here we are, fast approaching this weekend, a red flag has been tossed out as my Sister will now be in hospital, and he is still not knowing what to do about Tea?
I suggested, Yet Again, that he phone Leah and tell her that this weekend is not good as soemthing has come up. Or perhaps becasue its Valentines Day!!!
I down right Told him that he doesn't get to tell her that my Sister is in hospital having twins. Its non of her business!! We are not incuded in anything outside of the immediate and even that is limited. Therefore she is not included
but Anyhow - i am frustrated with Mntn. he is daft and slow to get stuff done and it irritates me. Found out information that was both good and more frustrating to stumble across. What is his plan? Does he have a plan? Does he think anything at all? Fudge! I hope it happens before the end of the month. My Grandads 97th birthday is on the 28th! I'd like to show my grandad ............ and I can't say anythign ............
my hair is soooo long now. It bugs me. i want to donate it. but i don't want to cut it ........... i don't want short hair if i get to have a real wedding!
my right side is tightening up again ........ Frig - i better go - i have to get Charley up for school and I have to get ready for my non-class.
thats the other thing ......... i was told Business casual for this class .......... why is it that i was the only one not in jeans and a t/sweat-shirt. Do people just not know what that means? Fucking Morons!
Whatver. i have PMS

Blog On.

4 comments:

holymotherofgod said...

Oh lord, let them out. Free the boy baby beasties !! I can't imagine that is comfortable.

steph said...

I am in awe of her...Just awe.

Family Of Five said...

I am stunned how huge her belly is! Poor Girl!!

Kristi said...

so pointed - i am very worried and scared for her