Monday, March 22, 2010

dreaming

I was working at the Jubilee last night.
Waht is the Jubilee you ask? it is a restaurant bar is what it is. (at least in my dream it was) I was there cuz Mountain was using their gym (its a dream - i don't get it either) and then he was going to be working in the kitchen for the night. I went cuz i did't have a kid and had nothing else to do.
so I got dressed and went. it was quiet at first and I couldn't help but notice the girl next to me was out of beer. So I asked her what she preferred (Kokanee lite-another wierd I know) they were out so i got her a Labatts instead ......... Bizaare. The beer fridge needed to be stocked but I couldn't do it. Even in my dreams i seem to know my limitations now.........punched her drink in on the archaic POS and went back to sit down. My back was aching. I wanted to serve more, but it was best I not push myself cuz my back was getting pretty owied stiff spine and you know how it is with serving ......... if you start with one table they just multiply so easily. So I sat and watched everyone get poorly served or not served at all ........Woke this morning with a very stiff back and a headache. WhaTTaYakNow!
however i miss serving. I miss the busy, the restaurant, the happy I create by feeding people........
ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!
Off I go to get more done in my kitchen!
BTW - how do I blow a fuse for the ceiling light when nothing has electrically changed? it was out, so i changed the bulbs only to find that the fuse was the problem. What The Hell!

Blog On

No comments: