Friday, March 19, 2010

Moving Forward

I start my 9 week course on March 29th. 10 Days away!!!

at the end of it I will have two diploma's. 1 for General Insurance Level 1 and the other for ICBC autoplan! I have NO idea what to expect. My plan is to focus all my energy on doing well in the course.
YaY! Moving Forward. Finally, after months of research, report writing and waiting.
Mountain either moves forward with me or he doesn't. I hope he chooses to move with me. i do love him so very much and I really want to spend the rest of my life with him. In my future I I have a big reserved spot for him. So I will keep my fingers crossed that he finally gets "it". That he doesn't make purposeful choices that hurt me.
Having to make a "point" to the extreme just so he can get "it" is really not the way I want to go. Its goofy, juvenile, and very girly. But what else do you do when talking about it doesn't make the changes and pain keeps being the outcome?
Action. You take action!
So at the end of May, I will be done. Pounding the pavement and my keyboard for a job.
YaY!!

Blog On!

5 comments:

Family Of Five said...

Yah!!!

steph said...

YAY! So happy for you!

Kristi Lou said...

I excited and freaked out all at the very same time

Family Of Five said...

I think that is very normal. You can do it!

Kristi Lou said...

I can Do it!