Wednesday, May 19, 2010

drempt.......

drempt so many wierd things.
mostly about my wedding day. It was at this really big mansion. Which looked just like my girlfriends house except wasn't. It was apparently in mntns family? Some jack - ass that wasn't supposed to be doing the music was and fucked up my big entrance. but the tabernacle choir was there to sing ........... where were my ladies? I dunno. I had a cape on and my dad was wearing blue. like a blue golf shirt with suspenders and blue plaid shorts? as a matter of fact all the people that sat with me at this table while I ate a very nice desssert thingy (without mntn) all had capes on. I even had a viel!!! What The Hell! I tried to see my dress. It was all lace again. Seems i had one like that awhile ago. Then as i was waiting for it to all get started i walked around a corner and there was mntn sitting at this table in shorts. So I hid so that he didn't se me before the wedding. he just smiled and waved. It was all very wierd. and had Gone horribly wrong. What was with the tent and the curtains? Where was Charlotte? Why was my Sister wearing pink? and if we are having the wedding and getting ready to walk down the aisle, why are the caterers setting up right there? We were outside, which is fine but the tablescloths were all plastic and dark green and there were so many of them! how many people are coming to this wedding that is supposed to be mine but doesn't act like it? I wanted to rip of my viel and cape and go help them set up. Am I walking on a Red Carpet? What The Hell is this!

I am disturbed
I am disturbed

No comments: