Tuesday, May 18, 2010

my 15lb accident

Remembered I'd done this last year. Found it on my Peri-menopause Blog. After starting to feel good that it wasn't MY infertility issue. I set out to lose that 10lbs I'd gained since meeting MNtn. So I had started a morning work out routine and figured I could be 10 lbs lighter by August.
  • May 5 2010
  • Now only a year later - I am weighing in at 150!!!! So this will be another documentation.
    I am able to walk the track at Charlotte's school. I do my 3 times around. I can garden. but digiing with a full size shovel is still a no no. dumping my own wheelbarrow also a no no. Cutting my own lawn -- NOPE. taking out the garbage No.
    So there's stuff, but I can make my own bed now!!! all by myself!!! YaY!!!
    I will burn this! I will walk the track for my 3 times round. I will keep watching what I put in my mouth. I will get rid of this. I am determined!
    i need all new clothes! I am going to be doing practicum and or Job plus professional week at school. I have 3 dress tops taht fit me and ONE pair of Dress pants. And the dress pants are long Capris!!! This is terrible. Even my bras are fucked up and stretched out. My t-shirts that are sized as "large" are too snug. ACK!!!!

    150lbs Holy Shit! i NEVER thought I'd see the day!

    No comments: