Friday, May 28, 2010

Just when I think I've got a hold of myself I fall a part again.
I am so Mad at him for going over that fence!!!
I go over everything we were doing that day. There was no way we could have known ....... if we'd stopped him that day - he would have gone the next. t is a 6 if not 7, 8 ft fence for frig's sake!!!
I am so mad at him. He left me!
Left me!!! His mom. We were all outside in the yard at the time. The kitty's were out with us playing together like they do. We were out in the yard, Lyle in his shed. Charley in her playhouse, myself at the pond.....gardening .......... we were all there! and off he went to explore ......... i am soooooo upset.
Whisky is not ok today. she is so quiet and she won't purr ...............
we bring him home today..............

I have to get it together. I have a test to do.

No comments: