Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Brain is Dumb!

I can not concentrate. Having trouble retaining. My ADD is on high. Taking my omega 3's and B12 ........ ARG! I want higher thank you. The final is coming real soon and I want to more than just get my license. Kicking Ass would be much appreciated.
Gotta totaly stop this computer nonsense. Mntn Carp. Parenting? What the Hell is taht. No more showering or cooking dinner ....... gardening ...............

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
I must do better than this. And my Brain is not helping!!!!

3 comments:

steph said...

Not dumb just a different mode... Learning is a mode, you will kick into gear!

Kristi said...

gotta kick in before its over!
test on friday. I have my final in 2 weeks!!!

Kristi said...

just to clarify ............ i wasn't commenting that I felt dumb or that I was dumb. Just how my brain works!
its very irritating