Monday, July 19, 2010

Pictures

My Sister said the one thing she didn't have at her wedding she wished she did was a photographer.
So that's fine. I have found one that is reasonably priced.
4hours or 6.
I wanted pics of me getting ready all the way to pics of the cake cutting.
Dances with Mntn and with my dad are really the big ones that are past the 4 hour mark. I wonder if anyone on my guest list would be willing or is able to take over at the 4 hour mark?
pics of Mountain and i walking in to the reception hall? the one and only time he is going to dance with me? My dad dancing with me? pics of the cake - i mean - we are planning on having those tacky little camera's on each table, but will they capture those moments.
Hmmmmm.

2 comments:

holymotherofgod said...

Good call, but she did get some good photos from hers, I remember seeing them! Make sure you get disposable cameras too for people to take candid shots.

Kristi said...

totally doing those tacky little camera for the tables!!