Sunday, August 29, 2010

blog On

Practicum tomorrow! ACK!

i am nervous, scared, and excited. What to expect. I am hoping i get a good refrence out of this. I am also hoping that these allergies I m experiencing make an exit very soon. I feel like Pooh!

Mountain is on his T shop. I think we came to a common ground. Which is good.
the inviting of the grandmother to chaperone happened. Only it didn't happen how I thought it had. Got the details last night. She apparently invited herself! Which of course Mntn said "ok" but hey! got some mixed feelings about that.
First of all - I'd already thought about it and was urging him to take care of that. it was my idea, so I want props for it. Second- i am insulted that she would invite herself! So mntn better make sure I get props where props are due.
Does that make sense?

2 comments:

steph said...

Totally. Why would she think it is okay to invite herself? That is so weird!

Kristi said...

maybe she's gonna spray me down with something like those anti-fur rebels do

I'm sure its because she was thinking about it like I have been. Wondering how T is gonna get there and who she is gonna sit with ect. ect.

hopefully gramma has enough sense and does what my mom suggests.