Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Funny Story

So i took my FIL to get surgery on his hand last Thursday.
it was nothing, not to worry.
Now besides the fact I had to give him Shit for eating, Married to a nurse and he doesn't get it. Anyhow, they had him all done up in a gown.
WE get him back here and he is going through his bag looking for his watch. he's convinced he's left it in the change room. Or in the locker at the hospital. I asked him to check his pockets, dump the bag on the table. Nope no watch.
Mountain being the good son that he is, goes all the way back to the hospital to check. He's got the whole ward looking for this watch. Nothing. The hospital even called me a few minutes after Lyle got home to say they'd gone through the garbage! Isn't that wonderful- Anyhow
The next morning, yes FIL stayed the night, I went to work and took Charley to school. FIL went home. I got an e-mail half-way through the morning. He'd found his watch. YaY!!!



It was in his shoe.

yes he wore his shoes home from the hospital. He was, in fact, wearing his shoes when he announced that he'd lost his watch!

Daft Buggar - it was in the toe of his shoe the whole time.

2 comments:

steph said...

WOW!- That's all I got.

Kristi said...

yup -- this is what I am dealing with

keep in mind,he is 75, but still .....