Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hello my Lovelies

here I am at work typing out a blog.

its so wierd now. I say now because I get thoughts and they jsut don't burn to blog out like they used to. Guess cause I have Mntn now. I don't have the need to tell the world. WEll not in the same way. Or maybe because of Facebook? the social network. I get my social fix? Whatever it is ....... my thoughts are working different in my head. Although, I must admit I have been very overwhelmed by my new job and this planning of a wedding. I could truthfully go on and on about my wedding and my thoughts and dreams and fears where that is concerned. Not sure how much anyone wants to hear nor how much I want to share? Some of it needs to be a surprise doens't it? I did share with Mountain the weekend before thanksgiving my thoughts on Tea's gramma coming to our wedding. At first he looked at me like I was going out of my mind. then he stopped, looked at me and listened. he heard me. He really Heard me!!! and Now I feel better. He knows my fear of the pouring of the pigs blood over my head as I walk down the aisle. *relief*
I've been out to look a

No comments: