Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bitter

I am Bitter
Bitter that today was My day off and I didn't get to do what i wanted with it. Now I can deal with the fact that my day had to change because of the snow. Fine - i made nosegay's and started on my bootn'ears. However, when the roads got cleared I wanted to go to Michaels. My 50% coupon burning a hole in my pocket! But man was 'napping' and kid was out playing in the snow. Well I can't go out if kid outside and man is sleeping. I didn't want to interrupt playing time (snow play is so Rare) and yikes should i go in and disturb the bear! so I attempted to save the glitz from the water bottle holders I made that Kneader ate. That didn't work out to good. Finally man is up! Yay! So i started getting myself ready so that I could go out - He puts his coat on and HE goes out! EFFFFF!
So i guess i am staying home. I go to make myself some more tea ........... the sink is full? What The Hell! They're not My dishes! EFFFFFFF!
My thoughts drift to my next day off and waht i can get accomplished. Maybe I can use my coupon? WEll that's tomorrow and I am being forced to go into Vancouver to see another ICBC doctor! Another doctor that is not there to Help me, he's there to help them build their case and make his thousand dollars for his 40min of expertise. I am so totally bitter about it its not funny. He's not going to find anyhting. I don't have the same pain. I have some tough days here and there. The rusty spine and bone aches, a tightness in my hip and groin don't seem to ever go away ......... but seriously. Alvin? He has been squashed by my new pysio-therapist! Every once in awhile he tries to come back - but my therapist Squishes him!!
So i am going to see this Dr. McGraw so that I can have yet another stranger feel me up! Terrific! i am so NOT shaving my legs for this!
yet I am supposed to have a good positive attitude and be cooperative?!
Have you any idea how hard that is going to be for me. I am only supposed to speak when spoken to. Only answer his questions with the simplest of answers.
That's where I went wrong with the first ICBC doc they sent me to. I chatted. I talked about the weather. I made jokes. I giggled. Showed him I am NOT a victim ......... i did my best to show him what a positive attitude I have in the face of this Stupid, stupid accident. What did he do? He bent me, twisted me, asked me to do things that I gladly did my best to do because he asked. Becuase he is a man in authority and I've been taught that you do as your told. Even if it hurts. Especially if you don't want to. Then he wrote his report and called me a liar.
So do I want to go see this guy? Hell NO! I was in so much pain when i saw the Nuefeld. I was harldy walking and he called me a liar. That I was faking. What the Hell is this guy gonna Say? I barely walk with a limp now. My squats are good. My leg is strong .......... bitterbitterbitter.
Ok - now that I have that out ....................
i can concentrate on the part of tomorrow where I am going to do my best to turn it around!
I hope to be able to visit my dress tomorrow. Maybe check out some bridal shoes. I think Lulemon is pretty close to this docs office. maybe i should try going in there and spend a stupid amount of money on yoga pants! I've gotta do one thing for myself tomorrow or I am going to end up harbouring the bitter. The bitter about today and about tomorrow.
Oh yah - the best part. Its too bad if the roads are bad. The docs office expects me there or they are going to charge the thousand bux to me! Nice.

Blog On

2 comments:

steph said...

Sorry you are having a rough start to the year! Let us know how it goes with Dr Mc Ouchy!

Kristi said...

it went well and then I visited my dress and bought a scarf!