Thursday, January 13, 2011

Silver Lining

So I stopped in to a place called Urban Garden. Its just off Pacific. Bought myself a red scarf that I ogled there last month when Charley and I visited. Haven't been able to get it out of my head. I like it and it makes me feel good!
Then I made it to New West in time to visit my dress. It did miss me terribly and is eager to get to my mom's. but I had to et it know I still love it and the time will come. Jsut searching for shoes. It begged me to put it on ...... but I didn't have enough time. I had to get on the highway and get back to pick up the Queen from School. Leaving myself enough time to pick up milk on the way.
The Doctor was good. I felt good. But I have to remind myself that I felt pretty good after the Nuefeld visit too. Anyhow, He was very charming. I like his navy blue polka dot tie and his striped shirt. Well put together. He believes there to be a tear in my piriformis muscle. He said its very painful. YAH IT IS!!! and he nailed the spot it hurts so quick!
so is it possible this doc visit is going to go in my favor?
dunno - we will soon find out I guess.
Hoping my lawyer is getting the numbers ready. Is it possible to be done soon?

No comments: