Tuesday, January 18, 2011

More Wedding Stuff

I am concentrating on wedding stuff as much as i can right now.
Keeps my mind of my infertility.
then I think about the settlement we have put out there. My spine aching. My leg tight and I think .............. did I ask for enough? Is this fair? Is it too much? Is it fair? It was what my lawyer suggested.....she would know right? I made a couple changes, but not a lot. I am broken for the rest of my life. This sucks! I hope that I do heal enough to be able to dance at my wedding.
I want to get on the waterslides with Charley this summer. Have a wonderful time on my honeymoon ....... do a short roadtrip with the Queen at the end of August ........
all I can do is remind myself that I am better than I was last year at this time. Time is healing. Eventually I will be better. Never how I was before the accident, but better.
So I continue to plan, plan and plan. I have ordered match boxes. Yeah I know. Nobody does matches anymore. That's exactly why I decided to do them!
I am looking at wine labels ........ can anyone suggest a decent place?
I am also looking at napkins with our names on them. Sappy I know - but seriously - when else in our lives is it going to be okay to have our names all over everything?!!!
Its been ....... relieving? I had 2 girlfriends, both on the same day, assure me they don't need to bring a date to the wedding. They are single and not dating anyone specific. I know, sounds bad, selfish, shitty on my part, but it took some pressure off. then last night, a couple of the work people I'd like to have come were like - hey - we'll go out for dinner in between. We won't be offended, its only the food part we'd be missing.
Right On!
i know maybe you don't understand, and i didn't expect this of myself, but we really do want everyone to share in our day! We both really, really want the whole world to see us say our vows. Who knew that would be important to us.
I went from planning my elopement for the past 15 years to wanting everyone see me publicly vow my commitment of life long? I am a little surprised that it would be as important as it is to me.
Now - i have mis counted the tables I am going to need. This makes me nervous because, will they all fit? being 2 tables off is not a huge deal, but its a big deal. That means I am short of a few other things as well.
Thursday, Muck, mom and I get started on the invitations. yikes! Guess I need to make sure I have everyones address. While I was googling to find out about invitations - the inviting to without dinner stuff - i found that putting wishing well on the invitations isn't cool, but cash bar is. So word of mouth is it. Once we register, that will be word of mouth also.
I am attempting to purge my kitchen, not easy when some of the crap is Mountains and he doesn't purge .......
back i go to my new favorite website - wedding things - gotta stay focused!
I need shoes. Found some that are almost perfect at the shoe warehouse! but they are a bit to high. Damn it! so I am searching and waiting. Prom shoes should come out soon. I'll find what i am looking for. I figure the same thing will happen that happened with my dress. I'll just know and they will be on sale and they will be perfect.

Blog On!

No comments: