Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nightmares of a Wedding

They started awhile ago. Dreams of my wedding day -insert harp music here
WEll I don't know what the hell happened last night but, I had nothing but nightmares!
Mostly about the hall and not having enough time to get it decorated. Me being there trying to help get it decorated with my bunged hip. Being in my wedding gown and showing up at the hall before everything was to start cuz it needed to get finished. No make - up on. The linens weren't ordered. There ended up not being enough food and on top of that the shoes I had ended up being waaaay too high and i towered over Mntn. The head table ended up being cardboard boxes and my mom was arguing with me on where we were setting them up!
oh my gosh!
so i wake this morning with lots to do.
my decorating committee - do i have enough people on it? the ceremony starts at 2:30. I will need my girls at the house no later than 2? the hall can not be opened till 10AM that is not a lot of time to decorate, get ready, have lunch and get to the house! Everyone is going to really need to be focused. It should all get done, right? I have 10 people approx. To set up tables and chairs, get linens on, Chair covers, sahses will be a pain, centerpeices, candle holders, bar set-up ....... actually think i will get the bar tender to come early as well to get that done. Wine chilled ect. head tabel set-up, decorated, lights and backdrop .........it should be ok right. There's enough people for that short of time????
Something else I realized during this nightmarish night ..... i gotta figure out my skin care now and eyelashes and tanning ...... all the trial stuff has to happen pretty close to right now so that I know if its gonna work for me or not. Do i go as far as to get my teeth whitened? Frap! I still need a Hairdresser! Gonna check out the one Steph goes to. mental note-remember to do that tomorrow
Skin care - skin tags - wrinkles - BOTOX! gotta get me some
okay off I go to get some table talkers done. Later Dudes

No comments: