Friday, January 28, 2011

Sex & Marriage

Yes I feel badly. Poor man, needed some "pre-nup" last night. So I wasn't very responsive. I told him to go for it. He needed forplay? What? So I smiled and figured that part would be over soon. Nope, he needed response from me. Lots of response from me *sigh* all I could think about was my day with Muck making invitations. - How many more we need. How many reception cards to make? The table talkers I have to get done. Charlotte Talent show that is happening today. the satin I just bought. My engagement ring. Have I exhausted every store for shoes? When will I get my pants hemmed now that I have to work from 10 - 8. What about the costco shop? and the fact that Charlotte is Still awake and I am listening to her in the bathroom right outside our closed Bedroom door!!! ect. - So I wasn't that responsive and was really not even feeling like faking it anymore than I already was. He got upset. I said to him, 'I want to! I am into it. I want to do it. I just have a lot on my mind. So just Fuck me' ( isn't that what a guy wants to hear?) Truthfully i just wanted it done and over with. Knowing I will get nothing out of it cuz my mind won't shut off. He got huffy and just left! ( guess that's not what a guy wants to hear)
ok
then in the middle of the night, Kneader came up and wanted some cuddles from me. Not him and he again threw a tantrum. Got up and left again. I think he slept on the couch a bit and then I heard him go outside .......... needless to say. When he left this morning, he was still stomping around.
Do I apologize for having a lot on my mind. I get frustrated too, but man a livin' stop being such a bitch about it!

No comments: