Thursday, January 27, 2011

Stroller

Yes, that's right. I still have Charlotte's stroller.
I LOVED it. So I kept it, thinking of course, that i would pass it along to my brother for when he and his wife had a baby. his wife didn't want it because the infant seat, that came with it was past due. The stroller is beautiful. I thought anyhow. so i was kinda hurt. I barely used it, Charlotte walked at 8 mnths .......... it was the only thing I got for Charley when she was a baby that was brand new!
Anyhow - I kept it, with the thought, I will pass it on to my Sister ......... or for myself even!
Well, as you know that has come and gone and its really hard to fit 2 babies in it.

So - before I give it away to MCC - i would like to offer it up. I would like to know it goes to a much Needed home. If you know of anyone ........... Its dark blue in colour and in good shape. I will post a pic if I need too. I loved it cuz i could open it up with a one arm! Steer it with one arm ........ Its got a beverage holder for both yourself and the kid!

Get in Touch and let me know

No comments: