Friday, January 07, 2011

so much

in the last while soooo much has been floating in my head -- looking to come out in blog and I just haven't had the time. Can you believe it?
Crazy!
the wedding thing ...... well ...... thought I had it all figured out. However, if I am trying to convince myself taht it is okay ..... then it probably isn't. So .......... WE've change ddirection.
The Queen's wee pig has passed. RIP Le Fleur. Can't believe how she is missed and its only been a day. Although its been 3 days since she became --- quiet.
She died at Charlottes side. Lots of love and cuddles and patting and all of us with her when she took her last breaths ............ she is now in my garden.
Mountain took the first part of the day off work so we could have the burial. There we were huddled under an umbrella. Rain Peeing all around us. She is in her favorite place next to the azalea bush, under a landscaping rock. Mntn dug the hole and then laid her hay down for her. Charlotte was going to place her and then couldn't. so I placed her. Then mntn laid more hay over top of her, careful not to get it in her eyes, then layed a cloth over her so the dirt didn't get all over her. He put the alln brick back in place and its now her little tomb. WE cried and cried.
Its really personal when its your very special pet and that who Le Fleur was to Charlotte.
I missed half a days work to be home with her today. The grief comes in waves of course for her. Awwww ... Le Fleur. You were a good pig and friend to our Lottie girl. Her room is so quiet without your greetings. The pig alarm is missed with the opening of the fridge. oh Le Fleur. I hope we loved you enough.
now its 2011 and with it brings so much.
my arm has been acting up. To pain I haven't felt in years! I have a pinched something in my should blade and it is making my tendonitis act up. Haven't felt this kind of pain in 20 years. In my arm taht is.
I have been ordered to go see yet another ICBC doc next week. So not impressed.
I want to be done now. I wil be pushing to settle now. No I am not better. Yes I still have pain. Frig My arm! I am sure is due to my body compansating for the tightness in the other parts of my back from the accident.
WEll my Kneader is here kneading. I guess its time for me to sign out and get some much needed sleep. Gotta work all day tomorrow. Blog on Blogger Dudes!

No comments: