Saturday, January 08, 2011

A Sunday in January

Tomorrow we tackle wedding rings.
I do hope we find some, but if we don't ...... we will have to look again next weekend. In the afternoon i think I will have a project for Lottie and I of getting the wedding camera's ready! What Fun! I have found a box at Michaels to use as our wishing well. I plan to purchase that tomorrow with one of my magic Michaels coupons. I hope mountain is ready for the day. I want to be out of the house and at the mall right when the doors open!
So to bed I must go. Even though it is hard to stop staring at the beautiful snow coming down ....... I do enjoy the snow. My car is awesome, expecially now that I have snow tires. Chains in the trunk for those extra special snowy days. Who knows, maybe tomorrow will be one of them!
Mntn has been a doll and has bee helping me with my back ache. Which is so good. It kept me awake last night ...... seriously - when will these aches and accidents pains stop? Whatever, I want it to be over. I could use the day I HAVE to in to the ICBC doc to be doing wedding stuff. Like I have time for such Crap. I also need to repaint my hall and ceilings and livingroom and ............. a registry. We need to agree on a registry! Maybe Sears? I like sears. Canadian Tire? I don't know. Where is a good place to register? Can I have more than one registry? hmmmmmmmmm. There's a thought.

Blog on Dudes!

No comments: