Thursday, February 17, 2011

food

So I bring a salad for lunch every day at work.
So I brought Brown rice today.
So!
So!
No I am not a model. Why is there soooo much to be said about what i am eating or not eating at work. I choose to eat my big meals at home where I can fully enjoy them. Yes I am dieting, sort of. but I sure as Hell ain't starving. I am healthy. and I am losing weight in a healthy manor.
Thanks for the compliment that you think I look fine and can't figure out what my problem is. Thanks i'll take it. But did you Ever stop to think for once second - the reason i even look this way right now is BECAUSE of how I eat!??? Dumb Fucks!
Quite honestly, if I could be the wieght i am right now and have my muscles toned and in good shape, i wouldn't care. Its the cellulite that is covering my abs that is gettin' me all worked up.
So piss off about what I am eating. At least I am eating and not starving myself! ERG!
Seriously Office - are you That Bored!
piss Off!

No comments: