Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Shoes

So I didn't get the shoes. Just couldnt' do it. Why? Well I just think that I haven't totally exhausted every store yet! Wednesday i will go look at the wedding store in Maple Ridge and see what they've got. I don't know where else to look
Why is it sooo hard to find shoes? Well, I have some specifications in mind. For one - the color. The color is important and having shoes that can be dyed and will look good dyed that color is most important. Having a slingback is also important. Now I am partial to a closed toe shoe, mostly cuz it will look best dyed. However, if a sandal presents itself and knocks my socks off I could be swayed. Glitter and sparkle is also important. If the shoe doesn't have any, will it look good added. Next is the heel - that is almost the Most important. No More than 2 1/2 inches. 2 1/4 is best quite honestly. and Not Pointy. It has to be a thicker heel. Thicker point to the heel is more the thing. The ceremony is in the garden, i don't need to be sinking.
Yes, lots to think about when looking for shoes.
and Strappy can not be ordered online at all. I have to be able to try them on. I tend to get the sorest feet from straps on strappy shoes. Its now they come across my toes ........ anyhow - there you have it. My shoe dilemma

No comments: