Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Teeth

We go for our first orthodontist appointment today. A consultation. I am remembering back to my first ortho appointment. Grade 7, by grade 8 I had full on tracks. Kept those babies goin' till my grad year. Yup - 4 years. Watched as other people got them and then got them off .......i still had mine. Full on geek I was. Totally insecure. Big glasses, horrible clothes, braces.......fashionable or cool I was anything but. Shy, insecure and a depressed anorexic?
So now we venture in to Charlotte. She will get her teeth looked at today. I will be given a $$$ number and then I will be waiting for my benefits to kick in so that we can get this done! I won't geek her out like I got geeked out. She can have clear. Hopefully she wont have to go through the pallet breaking, elastic wearing, oral surgery ect that I had to.
Can't believe my girl is grwoing up

No comments: