Sunday, February 13, 2011

what DAys off do I request

So the big day is Saturday July 30th - our honeymoon is from wednesda Aug. 3 - Saturday the 6th
The British are getting to the mainland with the m.inlaw either monday July 25 or Tuesday july 26.
the rehearsal is planned for Thursday July 28th -
so when do i book time for? Those of that have been marred before ....... how much time do I book before the wedding?
i was thinking I'd book from Thursday July 28th till monday August 8.
Do you thik I should book from the wednesday? Or from the Tuesday? How much last minute stuff will pop up that i have to tend to? I am unfamiliar with this part and am looking to people that have done it before for their own experiences to gain knowledge from. I also don't want to book TOO much time from work. Ridiculous time ...... know what I mean.
Let me know what you think blogger buddies

2 comments:

shari said...

from thurs the 28th should be just fine.

Kristi said...

i think i will book from the wednesday - cuz the british will be here along with my mother inlaw.
unless he gives me a wednesday morning open shift?????? otherwise I will be working till 8
i will have my hands full with wedding prep and out of town guests.........0r maybe I will be just fine.
Shite!
I just don't know!!!
i need to sit down and write out my program and details for those days .........