Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Getting Worried

so the pnuemonia that is in my lungs is not cleared up yet.
Been on 3 antibiotics, 2 x-rays, my family doc requested to see me. I have to go for more x-rays between the wedding and the honeymoon. Unless i get sick again before that, and then he wants me in his office ASAP. He is talking CT scan. I stopped my last round of meds sunday and the coughing is and has started up again today. I'm sure I will be in his office this time next week ......... yeah, i am scared. I am trying really hard to not be. To not think about it, but its hard not to when it just doens't get better. I quite smoking years ago because I didn't want to leave Charlotte. I have had the occasional cigarette with Mntn over the last 5 years ....... i hate it and I regret it. He needs to quit. I jsut gotta make it to the wedding -
What is in my lung?
its my left upper lobe, the same spot the pnuemonia has gone every time. Maybe its just the mass scarring?
If there is still soemthing on the x-ray at the end of the month, i have to go for a CT scan.
Yeah - i am scared

No comments: