Thursday, July 07, 2011

Finalizing

The numbers are in!
i finalized my linens on monday.
been touching base and finalizing stuff with my chair cover angel, my Xtremely pregnant about to pop any moment florist, in the midst of cofirming the menu and numbers there ...... got the rehearsal all set for time's ..... remembered to invite the commissioner. ACK!
Got my paperwork for the liquor license , gonna do the event insurance myself at work ....... got my honeymoon dress in the car waiting till i can get it to the cleaners to get it pressed.
Still gotta get a lil'sumthin' from la senza. Met Leah's mother ..................... yeah it happened. Getting raffle baskets togehter and ready ........... no more drink tickets ..............cash at the bar. Still working on speeches and a list for Carolyn for pics ................ got my make up consult this sunday ......... still trying to figure out nails and feet .......... made appointments but i am not sold .......... now its on to getting the house ready for company. ACK! My Mother In Law is staying here! for a Week! then after that - my Father In Law is staying here while we honeymoon!! so the house really needs to be together, organized and user friendly.

Can you think of anything i might have missed?
no Seriously - can you? I could use the input.

Blog on

No comments: