Wednesday, July 13, 2011

BLOG ON!

okay - its official - i am in a wedding haze

got the liqour license today. Muck came and we put our brains together at the hall. I's gonna be good. She's on it. but I am afraid I am petering out. can't wrap my brain around house stuff anymore. Work stuff. and the Wedding stuff .......... i am jsut not sure what the next step is.
Guess get the booze???
I think everyone knows what they are doing.
Linens are confirmed.
Food is confirmed. Got rings, marriage license and tuxes.
the decor is painted. just need to do a few glasses ........ songs are chosen ........ honeymoon dress is in the cleaners ....... gotta get a honeymoon nightie. Need to purchase good make up as I am doing my own - lancome here i come!
gotta go to aircare and clean the fish tank - maybe steam my carpet in the livingroom ....... buy more toilet paper and grocery shop for the guests that are going to be here in less than 2 weeks!
What else? What else?
organize and label all the wedding bins!!! Yes!

okay - i need a bath to relax me. My Alvin is starting to hurt

No comments: