Friday, July 15, 2011

my DJ

My DJ
my french friend that I worked with at Miller's. Giving me the gift of music for my wedding. I am so grateful. He asked for lists - i sent them. Programs - I sent them.
last night, i mailed him a change and asked his opinion ............

Huh? was his response.

HUH! HUH! - he didn't know what I was talking about. He hadn't paid attention to ANYTHING I'd sent him! I got on the phone and called him to calmly talk to him about the music. To talk to him about the rehearsal at my parents.

Oh My Gosh!!!!
he went off about how he can do all acoustic. Then he went off about how he will just set up in one central place so he doens't have to move his stuff for the reception.
Ummmmm ............... THE CEREMONY AND THE RECEPTION AREN'T EVEN IN THE SAME TOWN!!!!!!
He goes on to one of my song choices saying oh the one by Stevie Wonder and starts singing it.
Yes that's the song, i say to him, but I want the one by Harry Connick.
oh but this one by Stevie Wonder is so good.
NO! I don't want Stevie Wonder!!! I want Harry Connick!
Isn't this other song sung by Bing Crosby?
yes - but I don't want that version.
but Bing is so smooth .........
NO! I DON'T WANT BING'S VERSION!!!!
OMG! I am Not a Bridezilla - but seriously - I can see how it happens. I have been planning this for a year. I have researched the music I want. I have been thinking about that aisle walk forever. Don't Eff this for me Frenchman! and then he forgot that he agreed to sing at the reception. Hadn't even seen the program. OMG! I sent it twice!

serenity now serenity now

No comments: