Sunday, November 13, 2011

Gaining Control

Well - I've had it. Little by little over the last 5 years I've been giving up control.
Control of my life, my home, my body, my kid .......... 4 days ago, I decided to start taking it back!
Starting with kid. She is failing in school. Which means, I am failing her here at home. Our routine's have gone to shit and I've allowed it. All for the sake of building a family with a man. I have let things go so that he can have some say. So that he can bring some of his ideals to the table. So that he can be a part of, what is, Charlotte and I.
I have allowed myself to become 20lbs over a comfortable weight for myself. Although, I am sure at least 5 of that is 40+ wieght that was bound to happen - the rest is comfort wieght. Sure the accident didn't help. That was a nice 10lbs - however - i know what I have done. Now it is time to attempt to undue it! I may not get very far especially now since I enjoy food soooooo much and have turned into quite the gourmet cook. Even with this nice lung issue I have, i am going to count calories this time instead of sugar. As well as start walking as much as I can. Maybe back to the mall in the AM like I did a couple years ago to get my hip working?
No matter what I do, I have to stay focused and not let certain things creep in.
I am sure part of my control lacking is what is helping this infection breed and live in my lungs too! I am weak minded and weak physically. Time to health up.



No comments: