Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Working Nights

Well - my time for working nights is coming to a close.
My little girl is needing my home. Not sure what I will be able to do about that.
The nights I am not here and the saturdays are really starting to show.
Her schoolwork is suffering terribly. Mountian is here and does a fine job, but she needs her mummy.
What do I do? Days are not really an option. The hours available would be 10-6, but I guess if that's what I have to start doing ..........
being home after 6 is better, but I still miss the crucial dinner with family.
Maybe once i am back to 3 days off in a row again it will get better for her?
This working for a living is Bullshit!

1 comment:

holymotherofgod said...

LOL it is BS isnt it. If you find a way around this working thing let me know =)