Thursday, November 17, 2011

You Only Live Once

So - since my car accident - i started thinking about the fact that things can change in an instant. I was on my way to work - and my whole life changed at a red light. So I started thinking about things differently.
Now since this lung thing, i am yet again taking that next step and thinking about things differently.
I have been planning a trip. Yup - was gonna just do it for Charley's birthday, but decided that I would rather do it as a family. Been waiting for my raise to come into affect. Good to be able to pay for things right? Was looking at doing it for New Years, however, things are sooooo booked. So I have been researching and found that it is better on the pocket book to do it the second week in January. Of course, I am still researching. Going to go in to work and see if my boss can help me as I am new at doing this sort of thing.
I could be dead, so this needs to happen. My girl deserves it. So do I and so does husband!!!
So we will be broke and our house down payment money might get used a bit. This is the only life we have.

2 comments:

Happy Jack said...

Hey Kristi! Just checking in, haven't been around in a bit, but I'm following now so I'll know when you're writing. :-)

holymotherofgod said...

Broke is how we all live. Money is so useful and soooo hard to save. I'll email you about something that may work for you for a house purchase.