Friday, January 27, 2012

New Job

It was an accident. I wasn't looking. The wind literally blew me in ..........

I felt so dirty when I left his office. Like I'd cheated on my husband. but I was safe, cause I was going to Disneyland. He couldn't contact me and by the time I got home he would have forgotten about me?
I realized, while in California, I need this. I need to go after this. My family needs me. Look at the Fucked up dynamics going on between my daughter and him. Me and him. My daughter and I! What the Hell!
This stops now! This stops here. Granted, 13 is what it is, but I see shadows of things ..........
the next day after the plane landed I called .........

I start my new job February 15th!
No More Nights! Never On Sunday! or Holidays! and a pepper of Saturdays through out the year!

YaY!

2 comments:

holymotherofgod said...

Congrats! And welcome back!

Kristi said...

thank you thank you

i will be working for Co Operators insurance.
I am very excited. same money, with a review in 3 mnths. Better benefits, and best of all - NO MORE NIGHTS! YaY!