Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hydroxcut

So now I am allergic to that!
how many things can I possibly have a reaction to?
Suffered beyond any normal allergic reaction all day yesterday. Forced to take a sick day. It was awful. Sneezing like crazy. so much taht my lats hurt today and I think I have minor whiplash.
So what is it in the dietary pill that I might react to? Could be passionflower, maybe they use an egg as a binding agent ...... dunno....... but those are being tossed. So much for cheating to get my metabolism kick started.
I think I am allergic to sour cream now too. This sucks! Eggs, sour cream, cedar trees, celery raw carrots ...... the list just goes on. My body thinks everything is an enemy

5 comments:

holymotherofgod said...

lol Well, Hydroxycut does have convincing advertising doesn't it? But it isn't one of the most highly recommended products out there. If you can simply food journal, maybe take a look at your natural vitamins you are taking, lots of water, more exercise, that's truly all you need. Skip the pills. They're something you can add in later IF you even need them at all =)

Kristi said...

i ws cheating

i know that i need to excercise and get my ass out there.
eating i have managed to work out and cut and deal with. now it is down to excercise. So not doing anything.
I took for granted all those years of natural excercise with my job ......
i am halfway on the program

holymotherofgod said...

Halfway is good! =)

Happy Jack said...

Don't take that poison! You gotta go natural, water, exersize, just like holymother said! See what happens when I don't check up on you! ;-)

Kristi said...

been walking after supper - it is good. Power walk around the block. It'll be soon time for hand wieghts and an iPod