Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What's Goin' On?

My boobs are less sore - I was suddenly Uber tired last night.  I NEEDED to go to bed or bad things were going to happen.  Still a BFN.
Really, not even one out of the 3?  REally?  3 strikes.  Fuck we're losers.
I know its still early - I know - but frig!
there is not enough for me to do to keep my mind off things.
Truythfully, I am very tired right now alos.  Is it an impending period or an embryo making me feel this way?  or depression?  too many questions.  only one answer and I don't know what it is.  So frustrating!

4 comments:

Kristi Lou said...

I have been googling all morning.
Trying to rmemeber back to Charlotte and when I got my BFP with her. It wasn't till i was 2/3 days out from my expected AF. but its so hard to know when that even comes now for me. I am not regualr anymore. All I do know is that the spotting started the 7th of Jan. Period considered beginning the 9th - the last 'episode' was the 16th of dec ....... so what does any of it mean.
I am 11 dys out from the IUI still a BFN. Can still be considered early. I ahve one more, i will do monday. In all my googling, there has been many a woman with BFN up to day 16 out! Blood tests were used to get the BFP
Waiting
WAiting
WAiting ................... sucks!
on top of that - I am just not feeling ........ pregnant. My boobs have been sore forever, so that i can't even use that as a gauge. I was a little uterine uncomfortable last night. No, not crampy, jsut knowing it was there.
I feel so shitty today. Allergies - like what the hell is it this time?!! Didn't sleep all night and now off to work

Kristi Lou said...

i don't think that we have been blessed and that makes me sad

Kristi Lou said...

and the pink wipe has started ..................

so sad

Kristi Lou said...

still waiting. I will pone my ovary dr tomorrow