Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sometimes Knowledge Makes us Sad

So tomorrow I go and see if I have eggs.
Tonight I googled.  I should never do that.  Makes me so sad to see the odds for women over 40 and the success rates of IUI.  I am so very disheartened.

If you are in your 30's and can't decide if you want children yet.  Or want to wait till you are financially ready, you are dumb.  Money will always work out and children, offspring, have a way of letting you know without a doubt you are ready.
Sometimes the choice is taken from you.
i didn't have the decision to make and then it was gone

i still pray that we will be blessed, that we will be part of the 2%.  The 1 out of 172

If we had money.  If money was not an issue, I would keep going till it worked.

this is our last shot, our last basket .................

it makes me sad

No comments: