Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I don't know how to Dress for My Body Shape and Age

Soooo - it turns out this is it.
This is my body.
my eye is here - any ideas on how to get my 38 year old body shape back - HA!

I have tried many a thing and I am limited by not only a stupid injury but $$$
my yoga book is MIA at the moment.  I am hoping that not being on hormones anymore will be a big help.
Quit the wine only to find it didn't make a difference.
My diet has been sooooo crazy limited.  Cucumbers instead of potatos.  that's right - I actaully cut potatos out!  Well no, I should be honest, I had a piece now and then.  But never a whole one, and only once a week when my body was just calling for it!!!  Never been a pasta fan and meh to rice.  I was snacking on rice cakes and peanut butter.  In the evening a bowl of popcorn with two teaspoons of margarine.  Always green tea.  Breakfast either cereal or porridge.  Lunch usually salad with meat, cheese and italian dressing.  Then I cut out the rice cake snacks and if I felt a grmble I popped a new peice of gum in my mouth and drank more water!
am I active?  no - not so much.  but you'd think on that diet, some of the belly fat would melt off?  right??  I think menopause is kicking my ass.
Watch out - it will happen to you.
Told husband I want to walk to work on non rainy days.  That means he will have to be smart and build supper.  Without help from me!  that is a challenge on its own.
Fact is - I am not happy with who I am.  It needs to change.  So, I will figure it out.

WEnt shopping today with the Queen.  my body shape is different.  I dont know how to dress.  I don't know what to look at anymore.  I need help even there.

suggestions?

No comments: