Wednesday, March 06, 2013

so want to kick back with a glass of Pinot Grigio.  

First real cravings I've had since New Years.  the 3 mnth mark is the cincher.

for me .................. it's the 15 lbs promise.  It's been "10 to go!" for awhile.
What is with that anyhow?  Did I not drink as much as I thought I did?  
I really believed that once I switched off the booze and got rid of potatos out of my life, the inches would seriously melt away.  I'm not gonna lie, this is very disappointing.  Obviously that is the reason breaking my promise to myself, or re-thinking it, is consuming my mind these days.
i think that once I am outside digging around and working in my yard some more will peel off.  Salads for lunch, cucumbers instead of starch with dinner .......... its gotta pay off right?
I have tried 10 min of marching on the spot in the AM just to find that my body is still angry from the accident.  So I have been searching for my yoga book.  Charlotte gave me the most amazing Yoga book a few years ago.  I obviously can't do weight baring excercises, so Yoga?  Maybe if I stretch the fat out it will look better?

Where the Hell is that Book?!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Αppreciate thiѕ poѕt. Let me try it оut.


my web-site - kwejk