Wednesday, April 10, 2013

moving

I am seriously starting to think we might actually be here another Christmas.
This sucks.  Nobody has sold in here since last June!  I have ads on Craigslist and Kiijii.
Now that Husbandman's dad is sick, we - yes I said We, really want out of here so we can get him living with us.  I want to be out this summer!  Moving The Queen during her first semester does not thrill me.  It would not be good timing at all for her.
I just keep telling myself our buyer is out there.
If only we could afford to empty this place out and move into a home.  This would sell if it were empty much faster I am sure.
Well, I didn't win this last draw, but I got a free play!   So you never know.  Someone always wins.  I just happen to be a someone!

Blog on

1 comment:

holymotherofgod said...

God willing lets you or me win. I hope you sell.