Thursday, October 24, 2013

Work Shit

Holy Carp the Shit is going down at work!!!

and I am in the middle of it.

One of the ladies that was so horrible to me for the first year I was there was let go on Monday - yesterday the locks were changed and kaos with a few of the other ladies insued.
Oh My Gosh - I  know too much.  The new manager, who is my very good friend keeps me in the loop and I her.  Since the whole building thing happened with my boss, we have become closer and he is also looping me.  I know things I just shouldn't be knowing and have to keep it all straight for what I told, have told and to whom I've told it to!
Just keeping my mouth shut and wearing my stupid to the rest of the office.  i don't need to find myself on the outs with the girls more than I already have been.  I've told management to keep me out of stuff and stop telling me stuff.  I need to step back.   They are respecting that.
Lots of changes at how my office is going to run.  It's been the same way for 30+ years and now it's going to be drastically changing.  Holy moly I wish I had sick days left

1 comment:

holymotherofgod said...

Have to email you and ask how your trip to the loops was. My sister lives on FB and told me about Ava (congrats to them!!!) Sounds like drama drama drama at the office. Keep your head high and your nose clean!