Saturday, May 06, 2017

Some Saturday Thoughts

You would think that not beveraging for nearly 4 weeks, I'd lose some weight.
This leads me to think that I either didn't drink as much as I thought I did, or the carefully selected beverages i chose really weren't full of as much sugar as I thought.
I do have to say though, I really appreciate the non-puffy state I am in.  The scale reads the same, but I do notice when I look in the mirror and put on my clothes I am not as soft, puffy, swollen ......
UPDATE to the other day when Husband didn't wake up and go to work.  I left to run errands, he indeed did get his Ass out of bed.  He took the garbage out and then he went to his day job!  He was a couple hours late and then did overtime to make up for it - but he went!  YaY!!!
Today we shop Washers.  *sigh*  Money we really don't have.  But what makes this even more difficult is that the space we have to put another stackable in is only 26 inches deep!  I don't know what they were thinking when the put this house together after gutting it 11 years ago.  The modern day units are so big and bulky and deep.  29 to 33 inches deep!!!  One like that will jut out in to the doorway!  FRIG!  1st world problems I know - but Fak!  We looked a bit last night.  I am currently waiting for him to wake up so we can continue the hunt this morning to some places that were closed last night.  We can get maybe another 2 inches if we cut into the drywall to set a washer back a bit.  We did find some units that were skinnier, but who the hell wants to pay 1500 for a washer!!!
Today we vote - I have been doing my best to look things up on the internet and educate myself, but it has proven a difficult task.  So much filtering thru how to vote and where to go.  I wanna read platforms and how these party's intend to make things happen or what their plans are for our province.  Not having cable is nice, but it is also frustrating.  We haven't had cable in a year and I am really starting to feel very cut off from the world.  The liberals, the NDP,  the Green Party ....... I think I know what I am going to do.

No comments: