Wednesday, May 03, 2017

We Must be Millionaire's

Wow.  Just wow.
He must have a secret bank account that I know nothing about.
I go to work.  I go to work every time I am scheduled to work.  Sometimes I go to work, to do a deal, so that I get the commission on my days off.  I go to work no matter how shitty I feel.  No matter how little sleep I got.  I went to work with a broken foot, in a boot, when it hurt to get behind the wheel of a car and drive.  Or no matter how difficult it was to do the home deliveries I am required to do.  Climbing flights of stairs to get signatures.  When I broke my wrist last May.  A year ago tomorrow, I went to work.   The pain trying to type, trying to sign my name, trying to work the shifter in the car, holding the steering wheel, I went to work.  When I am so hungover because I just had to finish that bottle the night before, i go to work.
I don't get it.  I just don't.
It's garbage day today.  I have reminded him the last 3 days.  I have straight out told him, the rot pot is so full, because it never went out last garbage day, that he needs to take it to the curb.  Don't forget garbage day, I said.  Everything needs to be at the curb.  He is in bed.  It's after 8.  He is in bed.
Our front loader has bit it.  It is not spinning.  It's going to be expensive should we need a new one.  He told his boss he could't come in because he needs to fix it today.  Today.  It's the bottom of the stackable's.  How is he going to get to it with no help?  Why can't he do it on his days off like normal people.
Yes, i did say that to him.  To which he responded, what days off?
my response was that his 2nd job is NOT priority.  He does not have to go in on the weekends.  
He says, my day job is going to kill me.
Really!  REally.  Becasue my job isn't killing me?!!!  
He knows I have been wanting to change jobs for over  a year.  To get off the road.  To stop working 12 hour days.  To try to adjust something so that I can get more hours home.  I am back to studying again to get my level 3 just so that I can maneuver myself to do just that!  Yet, his job is killing him so he is just not going to go.  I can't afford not to go.  I can't even afford the plan I had to drop 2 days a month to keep my mental health.  But he can manage not to go to his day job.  
I am Pissed!!!  Yes I told him that too.  It's my day off and I took a partial shift for late this afternoon to get more hours.  I am supposed to be laying in bed.  When I am up, I am supposed to be enjoying the hours in the day I have before I go to work.  Now I sit here, venting.  Now I stretch becasue my back is tightening up from the stress and anger.  Yes, this is something I have learned about myself over the last 10 years.  I carry the stress in my back.  
So his job is killing him so he doesn't go.
Well, this marriage is killing me ....... so should I leave?

No comments: