Thursday, June 29, 2017

Dense tit Smart tit

Today I do not have Cancer!
What I do have is a dense tit!!
The tissue have become dense for some reason.  Doc said it didn't look cancerous, but they are sending me for an ultrasound next month to find out, or see, why the tissue looks the way it does.
They said not to worry about it.  So ok - I won't worry?
I wonder why I shouldn't worry.  If there was nothing to worry about, why send me for an ultrasound?  
Doc said it didn't look calcified.  So good?  I feel like I should have been more on the ball and recorded everything .... I feel like there are holes in what they are telling me.  Seems odd to me to go for more looking if I have nothing to worry about.  Is it so they can keep an eye on it cuz it could change at any moment?  Is it going to be a thing that I have to watch like my moles and go for mammograms twice a year?  Is it because they are blowing smoke up my ass?  Or is it simply that I have one smart tit and one stupid one?

No comments: