Saturday, May 13, 2006

Mother's Day!!

Tomorrow is my First Mother's day!!!
i am so excited.
But Kristi, you say.
Charlotte's 7, you are clearly on crack!

I have worked every Mothers day since Charlitte was a few months old. I was in the restaurant you know. Mothers Day Brunch is the busiest day of the year.
So I worked.
This year I will be taking my Mommy to Brunch!
I will be waited on.
Its going to be so great!
and eventhough my mom has pissed me off over the last few weeks by backing out of the whole babysitting thing..........
i still want to show my appreciation to her for the months that she did help us out. I know it was a HUGE committment for her. I'm still pissed about it all, but pissiness aside........
she is my mom and she did do her best. She just didn't look at the whole picture.

so Today is gorgeous.
got up. Bathed the cat. yah. i bathe my cat. It wa his first bath of the season. He's a white persian. So its his cross to bear in life. he must be bathed. We only bath him when its going to be a hot day cause it takes him forever to dry. He's 14. poor old guy.
tomorrow will be even hoter they say. so in order for Steph and I to have an actual relaxing Mom's day........
Charley and I might just grab our suits and towels and head over in the afternoon. A swim in the pool for her.
For SF and I.........
Malibu, diet coke and some relaxing time in the sun will be perfect.
Mr. F can man the children.
Although the Queen and her Jester pretty much man themselves once they are togehter.
Running and playing and making forts and riding bikes and just about doing whatever kids do when they are let loose on 5 acres of dirt, bush, trees, ditches...........
Its awesome!!
As long as we can hear them.......
its all good.

so happy Mothers day Ladies.
Muck SF d. DB Liz SAssy Leah Jojo Miss K Michelle doodah Doodle Nikki Dani Mother Damnable ........ ...........Carp! I've missed soemone I know it!

15 comments:

steph said...

Jake the Jester...that is perfect. I think he he knew what that was he would even agree to it! I am so excited about tomorrow...Joe got some steak you ladies might have to stay...

Kristi said...

yah.
I have gotten NOTHING done today.
i banned her from T.V. turns out I am punishing myself.
I'm outside enjoying myself doing outside stuff.
But wait.....
I have to stop......feed Charlitte
stop.....discipline Charlitte
stop.....entertain Charlitte
stop.....play with Charlitte
Frig!
its 2 and i thought fine why fight it any longer. we'll go for a walk.
Her bedroom and playroom have exploded EVERYWHERE!!!
so now.......
stop.....fight with Charlotte!!!

WE are so coming there tomorrow. And if she whines once I'm locking her in the friggin Kennel!!!

Has the Jester been the same way??

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day to you too! Enjoy the time you have with your Mom. You just never know how long they will be around.
Enjoy your day!!!
Miss K

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers day to you too sweetie! Sounds like you have a great day planned.
It's good that you are spending the day with your mother. My mom is here for the weekend too.

I loved the pic Charley looks so much like you! Beautiful!

Hey send some of that warmth down my way It got cold here... ARGH!!!!

take care and have a good weekend!!

Hugs ~B

Leah said...

Happy 1st Mother's Day Kristi!! Enjoy your well deserved time off!!

joanne said...

Aww, thanks for the good thoughts and wishes! I don't get along with my mom at all. Mother's Day is for me and my little one, though. I have him this weekend! I am so happy! Happy Mother's Day to you too!

steph said...

nope he has been gold! a little bummed he can't swim today...but other than that awesome!

Stephen said...

here a milf there a milf everywhere a milf, milf.

Kristi said...

we love to be Milf's!!

Michelle said...

Thanks Kristi!! And Happy Mothers day to you too!! Hope your having a great day!! I'm actually about to take a nap..what a luxury!!

liz said...

Happy Mother's day to you too Kristi!

pkeclub said...

im so glad you had a great mothers day and a good weekend. you deserve it.

Doo Dah said...

thanks for wishing me a HMD, I was pleasantly surprised and touched that you put my name on there with all of the blogland pals that you have!

I hope your Mother Day not working was AWESOME!

shari said...

YAY for your very 1st mother's day!!!
Love ya!!

Chris said...

Congrats on your Mother's Day.

Bathing the cat: that is adventurous!