Thursday, June 01, 2006

Friggin Corn

In true farmer fashion he was so worried about his crops.

That Damn Corn!

i cursed that friggin corn!
He worked hard in his fields getting them ready for planting. he lost that one last guy and had to work twice as hard to get it done. Riding the tractor.......
we joked.....well I joked........i think he was serious though......about when i come and he would get me on a tractor to plow those fields. Sow the crops. Plant the FFFF-corn!
There was some talk about bib overalls and topless and........
yah. Plow the fields I'm sure!
He couldn't wait to toake me for a walk in the corn fields once they were grown.
Mostly I think cause I cursed that DAmn Corn so much.
Why did I?
Well he was working so hard and he wasn't feeling well and I knew he needed the rest. Then last week after he, we got the news. he's still worrying about that Fucking Corn!
I can hear his voice....."sweet Kristi. Now I know you said Fuck the corn....." that beautiful drawl of his. I could have listned to him for hours. And i did.
he made me laugh in every conversation.

3 comments:

Doo Dah said...

Kristi
we have emailed back and forth, I know. I am still coming to your blog for some relief, unbelievable that you of all people are strongest in all of this.

Your words are strong and wise, listen to them and let yourself cry. You have more inside you that nobody will ever be able to touch.

Dont let bad influences or others get you down. Hold tight to your child, for she will be the one who gets you thru the rain. Been there, done that. My daughter was my ray of sunshine. Let yours be that to you.

Email me again if you need to. I am glad to be there for ya. ~ ~ doo

Kristi said...

Well thank you.
i think the strongest are his family.
Such a horrid rotten shock. They are so brave and strong.
I don't know if i could be as strong if i were in their place.

Such an incredible man and his passing just sucks Large Ranch animals. (he loved it when I said that. Just made him giggle)

Stephen said...

better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.