Friday, June 02, 2006

God did have a plan.
This I already know. I just hope there wans't a secondary one.
That this is it.
This is what I believe the reason behind all this was for........
God knew awhile ago he intended to take larry from us. That cancer had been in his body awhile. It doens't jsut arrive like that. It is evil and it creeps up on you. It sneaks in and trys to get in unnanounced so it can take you away.
God brought Larry to me and i to him.
God knows my love and how strong it is. God knows i can handle this pain. I am a very strong woman.
Strong enough to hold up Larry during this time.
God was not about to allow him to pass thru this life without that love.
Larry needed my love to go with him. He needed it jsut as much as I did.
So you see. We were brought toghether for the same reason. We needed to love one another. I needed to learn that I could be loved for me and not what I look like.
He needed the same exact thing.
God would not let him pass unloved into his arms. So you see I know he made his peace with God. CAuse God answered our prayers.
Larry gave me so many gifts.
One of them my renewed belief in God. I've been estranged for awhile......we shall see where this life takes me

4 comments:

sxuly yrs said...

K~
That was a nice perspective. I am so sorry for your pain. I am glad though that the two of you had one another.

xoxo~
andi

steph said...

You are so right. I am glad you have found peace with your spiritual side.

Kristi said...

thanks.
i truly believe that was the plan.
God was using me.
He's been working in mylife a lot these last 6 months.
He needed me for Larry.
Now he'll direct me another way and I will jsut go. No more fighting him.

shari said...

Absolutely amazing how God moves in our lives, even when we don't want him to, sometimes. I'm so glad you are finding some answers and understanding through all of this. =)