Friday, June 02, 2006

White Stuff

So Charlitte was with a new sitter last night.
My parents and i are not speaking. Life is just to short for the kind of anxiety they give me. I want to WANT to see them. As you know its jsut been so strained over the last 6 months............

Anyhow, back to The Queen.
She was at my neighbors last night.
She phoned me. She was bored. Theres nothing to do. so I'm going about suggesting colouring or maybe reading. Is there a game she could play. Possible homework......
No, nope, naw.
"oh I know!! i could work on breaking my world record of stepping on all things that are white!"
Yup. You sure could!

Blog On Dudes!

5 comments:

Leah said...

Stepping on all things white? Very interesting passtime....

shari said...

LOL... my gosh she is a unique child.

Anonymous said...

LOL all the white stuff huh?? how much white stuff could there possibly be hehe
ahhh the minds of seven year olds :)
~B

Kristi said...

I needed the giggle she gave me

steph said...

I LOVE her!