Saturday, June 03, 2006

OOOGLENOTH!!!!!

its a great day.
This morning The Queen has a piano recital.
She goes for a sleepover for this evening.
I will sit and Remember happily.
He is out of pain and he is not tired anymore. He can rest and enjoy watching over his family and his farm. He didn't pass from this world alone or unloved.
He gave each of us such unique and special gifts as he played the different roles in our lives
From that I intend to grow and take what he's given with me thru the rest of my life.
he has given myself what I need to hold my head up.
i'd love to hear about all his gifts!
I'm sure J would too!
I was Loved by Larry and that is his greatest gift that I could have recieved.
he really truly did! And i reciprocated that Love 3 fold!

so OOOGLENOTH to you all!
i will post pics of the Queen at her recital later on this evening. You know she just amazes me each and every day!
My parents are coming to this.
i hope its anice time and not full of anxiety.
Carp!
well I'm jut not going to think about it.

BLOG ON DUDES!!!!

1 comment:

shari said...

ooglenoth darlin'!!!

Sorry we can't get together tonight.

You were truly loved. What a joy. What a gift. Wish I could have known him some. =)