Wednesday, September 06, 2006

THEY CALLED!!

The phone rang late in the afternoon.
It was them!
The job people that I had the informal deal with last week!!!
They want to see me for the Big Real 3 hour interview!

Holy Carp!
Next WEd is the day.
3 hours is the estimated time to be spoken to by 3 different people and evaluated.
i am nervous already!
It was the job i REALLY wanted when I left the restuarant originally just over a year ago.
Man I hope I can impress them.
I hope I can do the job.
By the time I left my last one I sure felt insecure, stupid and like a complete failure.

okay. Blog on Dudes!!

6 comments:

liz said...

3 Hours!!!

You'll do great, just believe in yourself.

Anonymous said...

Take a deep breath and go after it. Sell yourself and say it like you mean it. You ARE the best person they could choose for this job. Yep!

shari said...

You can SO do this!!!!!

Kristi said...

Frig I hope so.

i was just talking to one of the reps and he's sayikng the days are from 8 to 6
that just won't work.
Hopefully they are flexible and i can do the 9 to 5 with picking up charley in the middle I need.
I gotta get her to school fersure!!
that is my main concern.

he also said something about the 5 times a year you ahve to be in East Vancouver by 7AM. That one could be tough. But if its only 5 times a year.......I'm sure i'll manage.

i only worry that I can do it.
that means not being stressed out over daycare. Cause thats what always gets me.

Then I talked to another rep for a different company today and he said they were looking too!!! Gave me a lead and a name. SAys its waaaay better than the one I'm going for!
So I'm looking into that now too!!
I gotta do something cause what I'm doing isn't working.

i am not paying the bills

holymotherofgod said...

Wow, I'm so curious about what this is that you are going for... East Van ?! What a long drive, yikes... I can still help you and will, just remember that should this not work out.

Kristi said...

I so will!
thanks H.M.!!

I want to see how far this goes first though. Hopefully they hire me.
i would be based here in town.
just sometimes in sales you have to go and do sales meeting things. See new products that kind of thing.
just so happens one of them is in East Van
It would be selling restuarant stuff! Food...is only a small portion of it.

So yes H.M. i will totally use you if or when or whatever! Thanks!