Sunday, September 02, 2007

Open House Today!

I can;t find Charlotte's music books for piano.
How is it that this filing cabinet is just in the middle of the room still?
I have to finish the potato salad. i should have done more. insert hysterical laughter here!
The hill of carboard boxes is startting to slide all over my livingroom.
my vaccuum is in the house but, still has nowhere to go. Friggin belt broke so I can't even use it!
Mountain did the shop with Tea ysterday and the mother.....I am pissed about it!
My ceiling fan is still on my floor and I haven't put it up yet cause he said he would help! Now I'm made at myself cause I could have had it done. Now I have to get on to other things cause compnay is coming.
NOw that its a rainy day all 4 people will be in the house. So now I have to make sure they will fit!

Where the Heck is that box with Charley's music books? We need it by Tuesday and she should be warming her fingers today!

Okay.
Coffee needs to be consumed and I will start moving stuff around!

Blog on Dudes!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Hey ...sorry we couldn't stop in today. By the time that we got done errands Ryan was in total meltdown. He's got a lil fever so hopefully its just more teething, but we shall see.

Hope you had a good day!